Frequently Asked Questions
For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: What questions should I ask when looking for a REALTOR®?
A: Here are 8 smart questions to ask. But remember, this is just a starting point. Your REALTOR® should be willing to answer any questions you have. After all, that’s why you hire the pros.
- How long have you been in the business?
- What is your average list-to-sales-price ratio?
- How will your marketing plan meet my needs?
- What if I’m unhappy with the service?
- What separates you from your competition?
- May I review documents that I will be asked to sign?
- How much do you charge?
- What is your response time?
- Do you work solo or with a partner?
- What haven’t I asked you that I need to know?
Q: Should I talk with a bank before looking at homes?
A: The quick answer to that question is YES! There are tons of reasons why you should talk with a bank and get pre-approved before looking at homes. First and foremost, talking with a bank before looking at homes can help you understand exactly how much you can afford. There is no reason to look at homes that are listed for $250,000 if you can only afford up to $200,000. If you’re a first time home buyer, talking with a bank before looking at homes is strongly suggested, as there are many first time home buyer programs available!